MRO Americas and MRO Military take place April 20-22, 2010
NEW YORK, March 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — AVIATION WEEK will present the MRO Americas Conference & Exhibition and MRO Military Conference & Exhibition on April 20-22, at the Phoenix Convention Center in Arizona. Leading executives from all areas of the aviation and defense (A&D) maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) industries will focus on the road to recovery, growth and profitability. A sold-out, joint exhibition hall will host over 500 MRO, aviation and defense product and services suppliers, featuring new, innovative technologies, solutions and services.
These co-located events offer opportunities for more than 5,500 attendees to access the aircraft maintenance industry’s best and brightest in the pursuit of an enhanced bottom-line through executive-level discussions. MRO Americas attendees will learn how to achieve higher profit margins, increase market share, develop stronger partnerships, ensure more efficient supply chains, and promote global growth. MRO Military will focus on strategic planning sessions for lowering costs and improving systems, reducing fuel burn with propulsion technology, solving inventory issues, developing domestic and global business contacts, and applying best practices to products, processes and services.
Sessions will deliver insight from leading MRO operators, the military, FAA, and airlines. Speakers include MRO Americas keynote presenters John Hickey, Deputy Associate Administrator, Aviation Safety, FAA; Mark Swearingin, VP Technical Operations, Atlas Air, and Chairman EMMC; and Glenn Tilton, Chairman & CEO, United Airlines. Other prestigious speakers at MRO Americas include:
- Felix Ammann, SVP Group Procurement & Material Services, SR Technics
- Katrina Bedell Avers, Research Scientist, FAA Civil Aerospace Medical Institute
- Michael Baer, Managing Director, Fuel Administration, US Airways
- Ali Bahrami, Director, Transport Airplane Directorate, FAA
- Basil Barimo, VP Operations and Safety, ATA
- Jonathan Berger, VP-Technical Services, SH&E
- Joe Brummitt, Director, Material Management, Boeing
- Frank Buratti, Director of Maintenance, JetBlue Airways
- Bob Currey, Managing Director of Supply Chain, Delta TechOps
- Tom Cooper, VP & Principal, TeamSAI
- Chris Doan, President and CEO, TeamSAI
- Alan Epstein, VP Technology & Environment, Pratt & Whitney
- James Griffie, Manager-Technical Procedures, Delta Air Lines
- John Hall, Director of IAM Flight Safety, US Airways
- John Heimlich, Chief Economist, ATA
- August Wilhelm Henningsen, Chairman of the Executive Board, Lufthansa Technik AG
- Jennifer Holmgren, VP and GM, Renewable Energy and Chemicals
- John Hunter, COO, HEICO
- Frank Jauregui, VP Americas, International Federation of Airworthiness
- Warren Johnson, VP Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering, UPS Airlines
- James Kinder, Senior Engineering, Fuels and Thermal Group, Boeing
- Leo Koppers, SVP, MTU Maintenance
- Curt Lambertsen, Director of Materials, Texas Aero Engines Ltd.
- Dec Lee, Managing Director of Engineering, Delta Air Lines
- Kevin Michaels, Principal, AeroStrategy
- John Milewski, PMA Program Manager, FAA
- Sunny Mirchandani, VP, Engineering and Tech Ops, Triumph Airborne Structures
- Meghan O’Laughlin, CF34 Operations Director, StandardAero
- Ernesto Ruiz, CEO, Aeroman
- Klaus Schmidt-Klyk, VP Marketing, Sales & Business Development, Lufthansa Technical Training
- Ray Sisson, Chief Commercial Officer, SR Technics
- Jim Sokol, VP Maintenance & Engineering, Southwest Airlines
- Kirk Thornburg, VP Maintenance & Engineering, AirTran
- Ed Walton, Manager, Aircraft Engineering, UPS Airlines
- Robin Wohnsigl, President, RW Aviation Advisors
- Mark Yerger, VP Engineering, FedEx
For MRO Military speakers, visit http://www.aviationweek.com/events/current/mil/speakers.htm.
Additional information and online registration are available at http://www.aviationweek.com/events or by calling +1-212-904-4682. On Twitter, follow @aviationweek or search for #MROAM or #MROMIL. Discounted rates apply for MRO providers, airlines, government, military, media, and groups of three or more.
MRO Americas and MRO Military are produced by AVIATION WEEK and Overhaul & Maintenance. MRO Americas is produced in association with the Air Transport Association and Team SAI. Gold sponsors include Delta TechOps, Goodrich, and Pratt & Whitney. Silver sponsors are Aerotech Holdings, Aviation Technical Services, Avio-Diepen, Bombardier Customer Services, Chromalloy, Heico Aerospace, IBM, PlaneTechs, Spirit Aerosystems, Triumph Group, Inc., and United Services. Bronze sponsors are Aeroframe, Airbus, Aeroxchange, Air France Industries/KLM Engineering & Maintenance, Avmat, Aveos, Commercial Jet Inc., Fokker, GA Telesis, Harter Aerospace, Pacific Coast Composites, Rockwell Collins, SR Technics, TIMCO Aviation Services, Trax, and TTF Aerospace. MRO Americas is also supported by several airlines: AirTran, ASTAR Air Cargo, Atlas Air, Delta, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, UPS, and US Airways. The media sponsor is Aviation Week & Space Technology. MRO Military is sponsored by gold sponsor Deloitte; premier sponsors HEICO Aerospace, Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman; and media sponsor Defense Technology International.
About AVIATION WEEK
AVIATION WEEK, part of The McGraw-Hill Companies, is the largest multimedia information and services provider to the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries, and includes http://AviationWeek.com, Aviation Week & Space Technology, Defense Technology International, Business & Commercial Aviation, Overhaul & Maintenance, ShowNews, Aviation Daily, Aerospace Daily & Defense Report, The Weekly of Business Aviation, World Aerospace Database, AVIATION WEEK Intelligence Network, and MRO Prospector. The group also produces major events around the world.
About The McGraw-Hill Companies
Founded in 1888, The McGraw-Hill Companies (NYSE: MHP) is a leading global information services provider meeting worldwide needs in the financial services, education and business information markets through leading brands such as Standard & Poor’s, McGraw-Hill Education, Platts, Capital IQ, J.D. Power and Associates, McGraw-Hill Construction and Aviation Week. The Corporation has more than 280 offices in 40 countries. Sales in 2009 were $5.95 billion. Additional information is available at http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/.