911 Tower Challenge
Participate, Volunteer or Sponsor!
Climb 2071 steps representing the 110 floors of the Twin Towers on 9.11.19. Can’t climb? Take the concourse challenge!
TUCSON | PHOENIX | FLAGSTAFF
Over the previous three years, proceeds from the 911 Tower Challenge Foundation have donated more than $188,000 to charities serving law enforcement, first responders, military personnel and their families.
Please take a look at the beneficiaries below to learn more about what they do for our communities!
Each year’s event brings out greater numbers of participants, and in 2018 we had more than 1400 individuals taking the challenge. If history is any indicator, then this year we anticipate even more! Proceeds will benefit the 100 Club of Arizona, who provides support to the families of Police & Fire personnel seriously injured or killed in the line of duty, and the following charities
Tucson: The Erik Hite Foundation, the Southern Arizona Veterans and First Responders Living Memorial, and the Davis Monthan Air Force Base First Sergeant Council.
Phoenix: Fighter Country Partnership
- The 100 Club of Arizona’s mission is to provide financial assistance to families of first responder who are seriously injured or killed in the line of duty and provide resources to enhance their safety and welfare. We have proudly served the public safety community since 1968.
- The Erik Hite Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides a child care center and family outreach programs for the children of Law Enforcement, Military and Emergency Services personnel. They serve and care following godly principles close to the heart of Erik, as these men and women serve and protect our community.
- Davis Monthan AFB First Sergeants Council
- Southern Arizona Veterans & First Responders Living Memorial – A group of Southern Arizonans recognized the need for a special place in which to honor, remember, and memorialize veterans and first responders. A picturesque venue where visitors, residents and school children can learn about the services these men and women provide. This beautiful living Memorial will be located in Naranja Park on 2.5 acres, allocated by the Town of Oro Valley, in full view of the Catalina Mountain’s Pusch Ridge.
- Fighter Country Partnership – In 2018, Luke Forward was rebooted as Fighter Country and began planning a 5.82M capital campaign to support the Airmen, their families and all the armed forces who serve at Luke Air Force Base. The projects funded by this campaign will dramatically impact the lives and morale of our servicemen and women, and demonstrate in a concrete way that we value those who are committed to protecting us.
- NAU Army ROTC – The Lumberjack Battalion at NAU has grown significantly in the past few years, now numbering over 105 cadets. In fact, they will commission over 40 new lieutenants this year. Since 2007, the top cadet in the state of Arizona has come from the Lumberjack Battalion and has been awarded the coveted AUSA Task Force Smith Award.
- NAU Air Force ROTC – Air Force ROTC is designed to recruit, educate, and commission officer candidates as the Air Force’s future leaders through college campus programs around the country.
All levels may add items to the “swag bags” given out at the event.
STATEWIDE SPONSOR – $25,000
Only one sponsor will headline the largest event in the nation that supports both public safety and our military personnel. This sponsor will have their logo displayed statewide across all locations, with the largest logo on the event t-shirts, signs at each location and at packet pickups, 20 complimentary event entries and t-shirts at each location, and blasts on social media and four newsletter blasts. Preferred, designated seating location prior to event start.
PRESENTING SPONSORSHIP – $15,000
One sponsor per location. Sponsors will receive a large logo on the event t-shirt for their particular location, sign at the location, 20 complimentary event entries and t-shirts and social media blasts and two newsletter blasts. Preferred, designated seating location prior to event start.
TITLE SPONSOR – $10,000
One sponsor per location. This sponsor will receive their logo on event T-Shirts, signs every “floor” at location during the event, 15 complimentary event entries and t-shirts and social media blasts. Preferred, designated seating location prior to event start.
PRE-EVENT HEADLINE SPONSOR (TUCSON ONLY) – $2,500
One exclusive sponsor at $5000, or two shared sponsorships at $2500. This vaudeville-style event will be open to the public and will feature wounded Veteran and nationally touring stand-up comedian Bobby Henline, Veteran and country musician Rowdy Johnson and the Manhattan Dolls. The 2019 pre-event will be held September 10th at historic Fox Theater in Tucson.
FLOOR SPONSOR – $1,000
Sponsors will have their logo on event T-Shirts, one sign sponsoring a particular “floor” at the location during the event, 4 complimentary event entries and t-shirts.
NAME YOUR OWN SPONSORSHIP LEVEL
Want to sponsor at a non-listed level, or interested in different benefits? Fill out the form below and let’s talk!