As the program director for Fighter Country Partnership (FCP), I am so blessed to be actively involved with several events to enhance the quality of life for our Airmen at Luke AFB. As space is limited for this article, I will only mention a few of the myriad events we have been involved in, but they capture a snapshot of where our heart is.
FCP Visions Fall 2015 is now available as a digital download. This issue takes a look at whats new with News from community initiatives, Walt Disney’s involvement in the 62nd Fighter Squadron and an Honorary Commander feature for Mr. Bill Pupo.
In order to enjoy FCP Visions Fall 2015 Web Edition you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent application that will display the PDF file format. Click here to download FCP Visions Fall 2015 (you may need to right click and “save file as”).
This publication is made available with permission of Pueblo Publishers, Inc.
Fighter Country Partnership is proud to feature Bill Pupo, Adjunct Faculty at Rio Salado College in Public and Business Administration. He is an alumni member of the Honorary Commanders Program and currently a member of the Blue Blazer Squadron of Fighter Country Partnership. Mr. Pupo was assigned to the 56th Operations Group at Luke Air Force Base from 2000-2002.
• Over 30 years in city management including City Manager of Spokane, Wash., Surprise and Chino Valley, Ariz.
• Currently Adjunct Faculty at Rio Salado College in Public and Business Administration
• Consulting to private business, government and community events
• Undergraduate Degree from Washington State University
• MBA from Gonzaga University